Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Don't Be An April Fool

Last year I spent a cold, rainy day in April on the streets handing out tracts that I had printed in celebration of "National Atheists Day" a.k.a. April Fools Day. Based on Psalm 14:1 which states, "The fool has said in his heart, there is no God," last year's tract presented the proof for God's existence along with the gospel message. It was a humorous attempt to reach the lost during a secular holiday and it worked!

This year I created a new tract titled, "Don't Be An April Fool!" I've reworded the text and used new graphics to present a similar gospel message. April Fool's Day is only a few short days away, but I thought those who read my blog might want to use this evangelism tool. Enjoy!

http://www.importantmessages.org/april_fools_tract.pdf

This is a high quality PDF file that prints to an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of colored or plain paper. The tract is provided free for download, printing, and distribution. You may also distribute by electronic means, email, blog, etc... just please share the gospel any way possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home